Second….let’s make this easy.
- CONNECT - Brainstorm ideas for your agenda with Jolene. Many use her three decades of professional speaking experience to help design a value-packed, fun and cohesive event. Jolene will email you topic proposals to meet your goals.
- HOLD - Place your event date(s) on her calendar with a “Hold.” A hold means you are under no obligation and that she would call you first if another group wants to confirm any of the same dates.
- CONFIRM - Provide event details and Carolyn, Jolene’s Office Manager, will send you a contract. Sign and return to lock the date on her calendar.
- SUMMARY OF INFORMATION - Approximately two months prior to your event, you'll receive a Speaker Information Form with travel details, introduction and A/V needs. Complete the form and return to Carolyn.
For our 25th anniversary celebration we wanted you – back! Your humor, style, professionalism and messages brought something for each of us to take back to our organizations.”
– International Leadership Alumni Conference
Book Jolene for your next event!
Contact Jolene to find out how she can be your ideal partner for your next event!
Jolene Brown, CSP, CPAE
Award-Winning Professional Speaker
Jolene Brown will have your attendees laughing while they learn! She brings energy, fun and insightful ideas. They’ll be eager to return for more!
A walking/talking champion for the people of agriculture, she shares her credibility, authenticity, humor, and wisdom with audiences worldwide through her writing, keynotes, and workshops. More about Jolene →
JOLENE BROWN, LLC
1636 EUREKA AVE.
WEST BRANCH, IA 52358